Wondering if you should become a member? Want to know what all the fuss is about? Well here is the full list of Membership Benefits at Yoga Everyday and everything else you need to know:
A member is anyone who has purchased an Unlimited Class Membership, so this means a weekly direct debit or an annual, six month or monthly upfront membership.
- Unlimited Yoga Classes – We have 23 classes on our timetable and you can come to as many as you want of them…for your set locked in price! When you come at least twice a week, you’ll find you are getting a bargain…so do the maths!
- FREE Feature Classes – We have 2 regular feature classes, which are Monthly Bring Your Baby and Monthly Meditation. In addition to this, we put on other speciality yoga classes which we call “Feature Classes” such as Yoga in the Dark. These are included in your Unlimited Membership too!
- DISCOUNTED Workshop Tickets – A workshop is a session that usually goes for about 2.5 hours, and you are entitled to a discounted price off these tickets.
- 5 % off RRP of In-store Merchandise – We stock a range of interesting and practical merchandise in our studio, including Waterbottles, Yoga Mats, Tights, Candles, Modern Incense, Books and much more! And you get a cheeky discount as a Member 🙂
- M/Ship PRICE stays the same – Like every business, from time to time we will put our prices up. However, for as long as you stay a paying member, your price won’t change. Meaning if you roll your Upfront Memberships before they end, or for as long as you keep paying your Weekly Membership, that will be your lifetime price. Cool Huh!
If you have any questions about any of these benefits or about anything member related, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0405 345 697 or just pop into the Studio and ask!
See you in the studio soon!