This is a gentle Yoga Flow/ Post Natal class for anyone caring for a Newborn – Active Crawling Baby/Newly Walking Baby.
Crawlers and new Walkers are very welcome and this class is suitable for Mums, Dads, Nannies, Carers etc. Friends and family are also welcome. No Yoga Experience necessary!
The class runs for about 45 minutes, and this is a baby friendly environment meaning we welcome noisy, settled, unsettled, sleeping or feeding babies into the room!
If it’s your first time with us, welcome!!
Here is some information …
What to BRING & WEAR:
– Bring something to pop your baby on (we have lots of mats, but if your baby has a favourite rug or whatever, bring that along)
– We provide Toys, but also feel free to Bring your Bubs favourite Toys!
– Bring the usual Nappies, Change of clothes … meaning anything you usually take with you when you are out and about with your baby
– Wear stretchy comfy clothes so you can move your body
– Bring yourself, exactly as you are…. tired, stressed, happy, not-so-happy, and we promise you’ll have some fun, meet other people with Bubs and find a calm in the chaos that is being a new mum 🙂
We have all the Yoga equipment you need (we have mats, bolsters, etc)
We have a fantastic coffee shop ELIXIR COFFEE located just across the road, and we have a table booked for everyone to join in for a coffee and chat.
We’d love it if you can book into the system in advance of the class, to help us with numbers! You can do this the link on this event or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Members – this class is included in your unlimited class pass membership
Newbies (first time to the studio) – You can purchase either:
** Special Bring Your Baby Introductory Class for $20 OR
** Our normal Studio Introductory Pass which is 10 days for $30 (so you can come along to lots of classes)
Non-Members who have been before can purchase a 5 pack ($100) or 10 pass ($165) or a Casual Drop in for $25.
PARKING & PRAMS:
Depending on what is happening on the day with other local businesses, street parking may be easy or not so easy 🙂
We suggest you come early to find a spot and remember the Stafford Shopping Centre is only 30 metres away and about a 2min walk. There is lots of space in our reception and in the studio for prams.
If you have any questions – email email@example.com and we’ll answer them. We’d love to see you there!