<We are looking for a P/Time Manager to join our team to manage our thriving studio. You must be an experienced yogi, super organised & love admin!>
We are Yoga Everyday, a down to earth established Yoga Studio located in the industrial district in Stafford. 5 years ago we renovated an industrial shed into a beautiful studio, flung open our doors and have proudly created a thriving community of yogis and amazing teachers.
We have an opportunity for a Manager to join our team in a Part Time/ Subcontractor capacity as our current wonderful Studio Manager is moving home. We therefore need a passionate, energetic, organised, community and business minded person to join our team, and take over this super important role!
We are a Yoga Studio with a few differences…our goal is simple – we want to make Yoga accessible to everyone… new, old and never tried yogis…and that means you would be in charge of ensuring this vibe continues and grows! We are proud of the range of yogis that flow together in our studio! Every person is welcomed and made to feel at home. Your role is to ensure the continuation of our great classes, great customer service, great teachers and great first impressions.
Please check out our facebook or instagram account to get a feel for our vibe and our community.
There is a lot to tell you, about our studio, our plans and where you might fit in, but here is a brief overview of the role:
- Studio Operations – full responsibility for ensuring the studio runs the way it needs to ensure a smooth client & teacher experience.
- Teacher Management & Administration– this means supporting and encouraging our teachers to be the best they can be, organising covers and timetable changes, supporting them to sell our services and our events, looking after making sure they are paid on time plus finding new amazing teachers to join our team or run/collaborate on workshops in our space
- Full sales responsibility – from reception through to systems, you’ll be responsible for sales and the main go to point for the students and the studio. You’ll hold responsibility for KPIs such as driving strong attendance and revenue levels and will be involved in brainstorming and driving sales and ways to deliver more value to our amazing student base
- Social Media, Marketing & General Enquiries – you’ll help with the social media & email communication side of the studio.
So in summary, you’ll be busy with an ongoing list of jobs to prioritise and work through each week. This is an autonomous role, with a heavily responsibility for getting the job done.
You’ll be liaising directly with the Owner, and you’ll have a great handover from the existing Studio Manager, BUT you’ll be given the responsibility and autonomy to get on with your job and where appropriate, make improvements as we are always trying to be better!
This means lots of multi-tasking, wearing different hats, rolling your sleeves up, working flexible hours and having a great time within an amazing community.
Skills & Experience wise, we are looking for someone who meets this criteria:
- Minimum 5+ years of yoga experience (RYT 200HR would be a huge bonus!). You’ll have a strong understanding of yoga and be passionate about yoga (being able to teach vinyasa and/or yin styled classes is a huge bonus)
- A love and a passion for changing peoples lives through yoga
- Extremely strong administration and organisation skills including online systems, Microsoft office, be savvy on social media and used to teaching yourself and learning new tools and processes.
- You’ll have a high attention to detail and an organised way of making sure everything gets done, and you’ll be used to managing and following yourself up to ensure everything gets done
- Strong Leadership & Management skills and amazing communication skills – able to set clear expectations and give/receive feedback clearly and effectively
- Strong Decision Making Skills – You’ll have worked in an autonomous role before where you’ve had to make decisions on the spot. We’ll have your back, and you’ll have lots of support, but you’ll be responsible for getting on and getting everything done.
- You’ll have loads of energy and care about your own health and fitness
- You’ll be friendly, outgoing and genuinely care for others
- You’ll be available and happy to work flexible hours, including a day on the weekend if required and be usually available over most holiday periods.
If the above sounds like you and you are wanting to a role with a small business who rewards loyalty, responsibility and accountability, encourages fun, and new ideas and going beyond the call of duty – then you should apply following the process below!
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org answering these questions below and attaching your CV.
- Please briefly summarise your most relevant experience for this role?
- Please tell me what parts of the above got your attention? Tell me the 2 bits that ‘stood out to you’ and got you excited?
- We can’t all be great at everything. Which parts of the above will you need to learn or develop your knowledge in… and how would you plan to do that?
- Why does a part time role suit you? Please tell me about your lifestyle, other commitments, current work etc.
- This role is due to start mid-end of January. How does this fit within your plans for next year?
- What are you looking for in a job?
- What makes you the perfect candidate?
- Anything else you’d like to tell us?
All applications will be responded to, and we appreciate the time you have taken to complete this application.
Please be patient with us as it may take us a few weeks over the Christmas Period to respond.