Join Natalie for a one-hour class combining yin yoga and guided meditation to improve mobility and energy levels, plus boost mental and emotional equilibrium.
Each class focuses on postures and imagery to balance a specific chakra (energy centres in the subtle body), from base of spine to crown of head.
Cost: Normal class passes apply
Time: 4-5 pm
When: Fortnightly on Saturdays, starting the 2nd Feb.
* 2nd Feb: Muladhara (root chakra). In balance: Grounded, stable, confident, nourished.
* 16th Feb: Svadhisthana (sacral chakra). In balance: Creative, both mental and physical.
* 2nd Mar: Manipura (solar plexus chakra). In balance: Optimistic, healthy ambition, good digestion.
* 16th Mar: Anahata (heart chakra). In balance: Authentic, unconditional love, spiritual growth.
* 30th Mar: Vishuddha (throat chakra). In balance: Authentic, diplomatic, flowing relationships.
* 13th April: Ajna (third-eye chakra). In balance: Compassion, forgiveness, spiritual awakening.
* 27th April: Sahasrara (crown chakra). In balance: Quieting the ‘roof-brain chatter’, tranquility and acceptance.