Yin & Meditation | Journey through emotions
Each class focuses on postures and imagery to balance emotions linked to specific traditional Chinese medicine meridians.
Cost: Normal class passes apply
Time: 4-5 pm
When: Fortnightly on Saturdays, starting the 11th May.
* Saturday 11th May: Lung meridian. In balance: humility, tolerance, modesty. Out of balance: contempt, false pride, prejudice.
* Saturday 25th May: Liver. In balance: happiness. Out of balance: unhappiness
* Saturday 8th June: Gall bladder. In balance: love, forgiveness, adoration. Out of balance: rage, fury, and wrath.
* Saturday 22nd June: Heart. In balance: love, forgiveness. Out of balance: anger.
* Saturday 6th July: Stomach. In balance: content, tranquil. Out of balance: disgust, greed, and nausea.
* Saturday 20th July: Large intestine. In balance: self-worth. Out of balance: guilt.
* Saturday 3rd August: Bladder. In balance: peace, harmony. Out of balance: frustrated, impatient.